I'm a big Junior Mint fan and these really satisfy my craving.
Make and share this Junior Mint Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter and mints in a 2 cup glass container; microwave at high 30 seconds or until soft.
- Stir until smooth; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, egg, and egg white in a large bowl; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Add mint mixture and beat well.
- Add flour mixture and beat at low speed just until blended.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.