1/1 Photo of Junior Mint Brownies
I'm a big Junior Mint fan and these really satisfy my craving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine butter and mints in a 2 cup glass container; microwave at high 30 seconds or until soft.
- 4Stir until smooth; set aside.
- 5Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- 6Combine sugar, cocoa, egg, and egg white in a large bowl; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- 7Add mint mixture and beat well.
- 8Add flour mixture and beat at low speed just until blended.
- 9Pour batter into pan and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Junior Mint Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered mint candies