1/1 Photo of Jumbo Chocolate Chunk Cookies
I recently made these cookies after finding the recipe on the package of Nestle Chocolatier chocolate chunks. This is a great cookie for those who love dark chocolate. They are very moist and chewy. This recipe makes a dozen jumbo-sized cookies, but I'm sure you could make them smaller if you like. My family LOVES these cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Melt 2/3 cup chunks in microwave-safe bowl on high power for 45 seconds; stir.
- 4Microwave an additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring until smooth; set aside.
- 5Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
- 6Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 7Add melted chocolate and mix well.
- 8Add egg and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended, about 1 minute.
- 9Add flour mixture, mixing just until blended.
- 10Stir in remaining chunks.
- 11Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 3 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- 12Bake 16-18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs and the tops have a cracked appearance.
- 13Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes.
- 14Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 267.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g