Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
I received this recipe from my friend Julie. This pie is to die for if you like peanut butter. NOTE: Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and milk together well.
- Mix in dairy topping & pour batter into a 9" pie crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. (Thaw 10 minutes before serving.).
Oh wow, what a pie! This is so delicious, creamy and peanutty! I love how easy this is to prepare and how great it looks and tastes! What a treat!
I could not find whipped topping here in Germany, so I used low-fat quark cheese and that worked out very well (reducing the milk to 1/4 c).
I dont like my pies too sweet, so I used only 1 tbs of sugar and that was fine for my taste.
I made a gingersnap cookie crust for this and thought it completmented the pb flavour nicely.
Thank you so much for sharing this decadent treat with us, Acadia! Ill certainly make it again.
Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #52, November 2012.
This IS to die for! Super easy to make, very rich and creamy. Next time I'll put it in a chocolate graham crust I think too. yummy! Topped with peanuts and chocolate sauce for Photo Tag.