1 hr 5 mins
I have been making the yummy easy apple cake since my son was a baby. He is now a married man. Really moist and delicious.
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease and flour a Bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- 3In a large bowl, mix cake mix, pudding mix, oil, milk, vanilla extract and eggs.
- 4Mix thoroughly for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 5Pour 1/2 batter into Bundt pan.
- 6Put 1/2 of the apples on top of the batter.
- 7Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 8Spoon the remaining batter on top of the apple-sugar mixture.
- 9Put rest of apples on top of the batter and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- 10Bake@ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour or until cake separates from side of pan.
- 11Cool in pan for 15 minutes on wire rack.
- 12Remove from pan.
- 13Can dust with confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jewish Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4290.3
- Calories from Fat 1787
- Total Fat 198.5 g
- Saturated Fat 35.3 g
- Cholesterol 890.3 mg
- Sodium 5145.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 580.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.3 g
- Sugars 371.9 g
- Protein 57.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: