Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been making the yummy easy apple cake since my son was a baby. He is now a married man. Really moist and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, pudding mix, oil, milk, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour 1/2 batter into Bundt pan.
- Put 1/2 of the apples on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Spoon the remaining batter on top of the apple-sugar mixture.
- Put rest of apples on top of the batter and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Bake@ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour or until cake separates from side of pan.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes on wire rack.
- Remove from pan.
- Can dust with confectioners sugar.