These tasty treats are loved by all who like chocolate and sweets! Great for the kids and adults alike. Don't forget these luscious morsels on your cookie trays for the holidays!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine butter, sugars, pudding mix and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add flour and baking soda, and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, and half the M&M candies. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Top with remaining M&M candies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool, then cut with a sharp knife.