1/2 Photos of Jackie's M & M Chocolate Bars
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These tasty treats are loved by all who like chocolate and sweets! Great for the kids and adults alike. Don't forget these luscious morsels on your cookie trays for the holidays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large mixer bowl, combine butter, sugars, pudding mix and vanilla.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Add flour and baking soda, and mix well.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, and half the M&M candies. Mix well.
- 6Pour into a greased 9x13" baking pan.
- 7Top with remaining M&M candies.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 9Cool, then cut with a sharp knife.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jackie's M & M Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 267.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g