Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
"When Irish Eyes are Smiling" was the title of the menu for this gourmet club dinner. And smile they did when they tasted this refrigerator pie.
- Crust: Pre heat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Mix butter and crumbs, press into 9" pie pan, bake until set approx.
- 8 mins.
- Cool completely Filling:Combine all ingredients in a chilled bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until mixture hold peaks.
- Pour into crust and garnish.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
My friend owns an Irish Pub so I passed on this recipe to him. They prepared it as a dessert special on the pub's menu for this past St. Patty's Day celebration party. It was wonderful; they sold out of it. I didn't get to taste it; but heard it got rave reviews from the customers and staff. The chef froze the pie, then served it from the freezer. The pie was said to be strong, as far as tasting the liquor; but the customers complimented on the taste!