2 hrs 5 mins
Lucky Clover's Note:
This is one of my favorite desserts! It has 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to put together! How can something SO EASY be SO GOOD?! You have to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ready-made chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 6 hershey's milk chocolate candy bars with almonds
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1Melt Hershey candy bars in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl on low-heat or defrost, stopping to stir every 20-30 seconds.
- 2Fold in whipped topping and mix with an electric mixer until well-blended.
- 3Pour into chocolate graham cracker crust and refrigerate 2 hours or more until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredibly Easy Hershey's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
milk chocolate candy bars with almonds