Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite desserts! It has 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to put together! How can something SO EASY be SO GOOD?! You have to try it!
- 1 ready-made chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 6 hershey's milk chocolate candy bars with almonds
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Melt Hershey candy bars in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl on low-heat or defrost, stopping to stir every 20-30 seconds.
- Fold in whipped topping and mix with an electric mixer until well-blended.
- Pour into chocolate graham cracker crust and refrigerate 2 hours or more until set.