Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is very easy, very good, and very versitale!!
Make and share this Ice Cream Cake (not using oreos) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs-- press evenly onto a 13x9 in. pan
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Allow ice cream and cool whip to soften up on counter.
- Allow crust to cool, spread ice cream on top-- then spread cool whip on top.
- Put in freezer for at least 1/2 hour.
This is a great recipe! I could not find peanut butter ice cream as suggested, so I added 2 Tablespoons of creamy peanut butter into softened vanilla ice cream with great results. I also added a bit of liquid chocolate quik to the cool whip and it worked well with the peanut butter flavour. I look forward to making this again with other flavour combinations. Thanks for posting this recipe!