This is very easy, very good, and very versitale!!
My Private Note
yummy i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs-- press evenly onto a 13x9 in. pan
- 2Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- 3Allow ice cream and cool whip to soften up on counter.
- 4Allow crust to cool, spread ice cream on top-- then spread cool whip on top.
- 5Put in freezer for at least 1/2 hour.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Cake (not using oreos)
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers