This is a great, spicy zucchini bread that is sweetened only with honey. Make this on a Saturday morning to enjoy with your coffee.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190C).
- Butter two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add oil, then honey (put honey in measuring cup after oil because the oiled cup will allow the honey to drip out more easily) and vanilla.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Stir into zucchini along with nuts.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until tested done.
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes before turning out.