1/1 Photo of Honey-Zucchini Bread
1 hr 10 mins
This is a great, spicy zucchini bread that is sweetened only with honey. Make this on a Saturday morning to enjoy with your coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190C).
- 2Butter two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- 3Beat eggs well.
- 4Add oil, then honey (put honey in measuring cup after oil because the oiled cup will allow the honey to drip out more easily) and vanilla.
- 5Stir in zucchini.
- 6Mix dry ingredients together.
- 7Stir into zucchini along with nuts.
- 8Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
- 9Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until tested done.
- 10Cool in pans for 15 minutes before turning out.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g