Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
The title pretty much describes it.... tailored to my own bread machine (a black and decker all in one). We live in a high altitude, dry climate, and this recipe comes out perfect every time.
- 1 cup milk (I use whatever I have on hand, usually homo or 2%)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons margarine (or flax oil)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 ml salt
- 2 tablespoons wheat gluten
- 3 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- add lemon juice to milk, and warm to room temp in the microwave.
- warm 2 eggs in hot water.
- add ingredients in the order listed.
- bake on 2lb loaf, light crust and whole grain settings.
Loved it!!!! Looking for a recipe for my new bread machine I received for Christmas and this is it!!! Thank you!!
the best brea maker recipe i have tried.