A simple yet wonderful sweet cornbread that you just have to try!
Make and share this Honey Sweet Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place margarine and sugar in large bowl of mixer and cream until smooth. Add honey and eggs and beat to blend, scraping bottom and sides of bowl frequently.
- Beat in half of the milk. Beat in half of the flour mixture. Repeat with remaining milk and flour mixture.
- With mixer at lowest speed, continue to mix for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in oven 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.