1/1 Photo of Honey Sweet Cornbread
1 hr 15 mins
A simple yet wonderful sweet cornbread that you just have to try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
- 3Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl and set aside.
- 4Place margarine and sugar in large bowl of mixer and cream until smooth. Add honey and eggs and beat to blend, scraping bottom and sides of bowl frequently.
- 5Beat in half of the milk. Beat in half of the flour mixture. Repeat with remaining milk and flour mixture.
- 6With mixer at lowest speed, continue to mix for 4 minutes.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in oven 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Sweet Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 453.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g