This recipe is from Stephanie. She says it's her favorite because all you need it 3 ingredients, 15 minutes, and you have cookies! Yield would depend on the size you make your cookies.
- Mix all ingredients together. It is very thick.
- Scoop out in balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350°F for 10 minutes. (it may not look done but it is).
- Cool 10 minutes. When cool, spread vanilla cream frosting in between two cookies to make a sandwich.
- Variations: add chocolate chips to batter. Mint chips are great.
- Use ice cream instead of frosting to make fantastic ice cream sandwiches.
- Can also be used as a base for a cookie hot fudge sundae.
Easy and does taste like a Cakester. The cookies are VERY soft though, which makes them a little challenging to frost, but yummy.
Wonderful for an easy peasy cookie recipe. This will fill the cookie jar for the grand kids. Thanks for posting it.
ONE WORD: Addicting!!! So yummy! I love how soft they are. I dislike hard cookies and these fit the bill perfectly! Thank you!