1/1 Photo of Homemade Soft Oreo Cookies
This recipe is from Stephanie. She says it's her favorite because all you need it 3 ingredients, 15 minutes, and you have cookies! Yield would depend on the size you make your cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together. It is very thick.
- 2Scoop out in balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 350°F for 10 minutes. (it may not look done but it is).
- 4Cool 10 minutes. When cool, spread vanilla cream frosting in between two cookies to make a sandwich.
- 5Variations: add chocolate chips to batter. Mint chips are great.
- 6Use ice cream instead of frosting to make fantastic ice cream sandwiches.
- 7Can also be used as a base for a cookie hot fudge sundae.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Soft Oreo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g