1/1 Photo of Hershey's S'mores Sandwich Bar Cookies
Oh. My. God. *moan* These are SO decadent, like richer, cookie-ish, layered s'mores. I love everything Hershey's, and this is no exception. This recipe is courtesy of the Hershey's Kitchens site, so you know it's good! This is my favorite diet cheat...beware, though. Once you start eating these, you will NOT be able to stop. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- 3Beat butter and sugar until well blended in large bowl.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- 6Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- 7Bake 15 minutes.
- 8Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit.
- 9Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining cookie dough over marshmallows, forming top layer.
- 10Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned.
- 11Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 12Cut into 16 bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's S'mores Sandwich Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g