1/2 Photos of Hershey's Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Aunt Dawn's Note:
These are really good chewy chocolate cookies! This recipe came from on the container of Hershey's baking cocoa.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla; blend well.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 4Blend into creamed mixture drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet bake at 350° for 10 minutes (Do not over bake. Cookies will be soft. They will puff during baking, flatten upon cooling.) cool on cookie sheet until set, about 1 minute remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1088.8
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 33.1 g
- Cholesterol 218.2 mg
- Sodium 1022.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 89.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g