Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Magnolia Bakery
Make and share this Hello Dolly Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 21 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 1/2 cans)
- Preheat oven to 325°; lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients; transfer mixture to the prepared pan; pat down evenly with your hands.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top to cover, using a spatula to spread if necessary.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap and let set overnight before cutting and serving.