1 hr 25 mins
I got this recipe a real long time ago...like 25 years ago. I think I sent away to Hellmans asking for some recipes and this was one of them. It is absolutely moist and delicious. The flavors are outstanding especially with the cream cheese frosting. Can't be too bad for you right, it has carrots....must be healthy. Depends on who I am making this for I sometimes eliminate the walnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 inch tube pan or 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 2Stir together first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- 3In large bowl beat eggs, sugar, mayonaise and pineapple until well blended.
- 4Gradually beat in the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
- 5Stir in carrots and walnuts if using and mix well.
- 6Pour into your pan and bake in 350 F oven 60 minutes for tube pan or 50 minutes for baking dish or until done.
- 7Cool, remove from pan and frost with cream cheese icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hellmann's Hawaiian Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 534.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g