Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This pie is super easy to make and so good. It is light and fluffy, the perfect addition to a summer BBQ.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Combine cream cheese, Eagle Brand milk, and lemon juice and beat until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and pecans and fold in cool whip.
- Divide mixture evenly between both pie crusts.
- Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
Easy and quick. I didn't use pecans, my preference. I halved the recipe. Cool, tasty summer dessert. Made for Bargain Basement.