Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from a cereal box. Oatmeal would work instead of the cereal. I actually goofed and made them without the butter and they were still deish, so if you are looking for a low fat dessert...:)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cereal. Blend in flour mixture.
- Spread in an 8x8 pan. Bake until tootchpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
very good. i used some cereal that i had and they were delicious.! love the butterscotch. i added walnuts as well and they made them even better. thanks for an awsome recipe. chocolate chips are also a fun addition
I have made this recipe before (right off the heartland box as written). it was outstanding. I have made tons of blondie recipes and this is one of the best. Just my opinion, but I would definitely stick with the granola. (and the butter, lol!)