Got this recipe from a cereal box. Oatmeal would work instead of the cereal. I actually goofed and made them without the butter and they were still deish, so if you are looking for a low fat dessert...:)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cereal. Blend in flour mixture.
- Spread in an 8x8 pan. Bake until tootchpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.