1/1 Photo of Heartland Blonde Brownies
Got this recipe from a cereal box. Oatmeal would work instead of the cereal. I actually goofed and made them without the butter and they were still deish, so if you are looking for a low fat dessert...:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 3Melt butterscotch chips and butter. Cool 5 minutes.
- 4Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cereal. Blend in flour mixture.
- 5Spread in an 8x8 pan. Bake until tootchpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- 6Cool before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heartland Blonde Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g