1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Pineapple Poke Cake
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a delicious cake that's a little fancier that the typical poke cakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- grated coconut (to garnish)
- chopped nuts (to garnish)
- 1Prepare cake according to package directions using oil, eggs and water.
- 2Bake in greased and floured 9X13 pan.
- 3When cool, punch holes in cake with handle of wooden spoon.
- 4Pour pineapple over top of cake.
- 5Combine cream cheese, pudding and milk; beat until smooth and thick enough to spread.
- 6Spread over top of cake.
- 7Top with whipped topping, coconut and nuts.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Pineapple Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 407.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g