Cook1 hr 20 mins
Another great recipe - a pound cake - taken from a recent novel.
Make and share this Happy Cake ( Pound Cake ) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10" Bundt or tube pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter.
- Add sugar, vanilla and eggs, mixing well.
- Add milk.
- Sift dry ingredients and add slowly to mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and finish cooling on platter.
- Serve with fresh fruit or lemon curd.