Simple recipe for spritz cookies that can be used for any cookie press. Different extracts can be used to flavor the cookies-almond, vanilla, orange, mint, anything you like! Almond is always a favorite for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter, sugar, extract, salt, and egg together (I recommend a Kitchen Aid).
- 2Slowly add flour to the wet ingredients.
- 3Add food coloring (if desired)
- 4Load dough into cookie press.
- 5Press cookies onto cookie sheet.
- 7Bake a 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- 8Cookies will not brown when done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Spritz Press Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (675 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g