Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple recipe for spritz cookies that can be used for any cookie press. Different extracts can be used to flavor the cookies-almond, vanilla, orange, mint, anything you like! Almond is always a favorite for the holidays.
- Mix butter, sugar, extract, salt, and egg together (I recommend a Kitchen Aid).
- Slowly add flour to the wet ingredients.
- Add food coloring (if desired)
- Load dough into cookie press.
- Press cookies onto cookie sheet.
- Bake a 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Cookies will not brown when done.
Worked great in my Wilton Cookie press. I followed the recipe as written. My husband thought they could be a little more favorful, but I thought they were fine. Next time I may add a little more flavoring. Thank you for sharing.
These were awesome and worked so well in my Wilton Cookie press, that I just stapled your recipe over the one they recommend. They were super tasty and everyone loved them, I loved how they were perfectly golden and crispy. Thank you for posting.