Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple recipe for spritz cookies that can be used for any cookie press. Different extracts can be used to flavor the cookies-almond, vanilla, orange, mint, anything you like! Almond is always a favorite for the holidays.
- Mix butter, sugar, extract, salt, and egg together (I recommend a Kitchen Aid).
- Slowly add flour to the wet ingredients.
- Add food coloring (if desired)
- Load dough into cookie press.
- Press cookies onto cookie sheet.
- Bake a 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Cookies will not brown when done.