When my grandmother brings these to any sort of family function, they are gone before you know it! Special requests are always made for these brownies.
- For the Brownies:.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and chocolate syrup. Mix until well blended.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add nuts.
- Bake in a 9 x 13-inch cake pan for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- For the Frosting:
- Boil sugar, margarine, and milk for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add l/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Stir until thick, then quickly spread over brownies (when brownies are cool). This frosting thickens quickly.