1/3 Photos of Grandma's Chocolate Syrup Brownies
When my grandmother brings these to any sort of family function, they are gone before you know it! Special requests are always made for these brownies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can hershey chocolate syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
FOR THE FROSTING
- 1For the Brownies:.
- 2Cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add eggs and chocolate syrup. Mix until well blended.
- 4Add flour and mix well.
- 5Add nuts.
- 6Bake in a 9 x 13-inch cake pan for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 7For the Frosting:
- 8Boil sugar, margarine, and milk for 1 minute.
- 9Remove from heat and add l/2 cup chocolate chips.
- 10Stir until thick, then quickly spread over brownies (when brownies are cool). This frosting thickens quickly.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Chocolate Syrup Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 294.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 58.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g