1/2 Photos of Grandma Geldner's Pflaum (Plum) Torte
1 hr 10 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Another recipe from my great German heritage!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream butter and sugar; add eggs to mix.
- 3Mix well until uniform and add flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- 4Mix well before spooning batter into a greased or oiled 9" spring form pan.
- 5Place plums on batter skin side up and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
- 6Spread cinnamon over plums and bake for 1 hour.
- 7Cool to lukewarm and remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Geldner's Pflaum (Plum) Torte
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g