Another recipe from my great German heritage!
Make and share this Grandma Geldner's Pflaum (Plum) Torte recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs to mix.
- Mix well until uniform and add flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well before spooning batter into a greased or oiled 9" spring form pan.
- Place plums on batter skin side up and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
- Spread cinnamon over plums and bake for 1 hour.
- Cool to lukewarm and remove from pan.