Not your usual chocolate cake...rich and gooey!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13" x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, 1/4 cup milk, cake mix and the egg; mix to combine well (batter will be stiff).
- 4Press TWO-THIRDS of the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan (using floured hands); pat down evenly, the layer will be thin.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1/2 cup condensed milk and the marshmallow creme in a bowl; stir in the peanut butter chips/morsels.
- 7Remove the pan from the oven; spread the marshmallow mixture evenly over the brownie layer.
- 8Carefully drop the remaining batter by the spoonfuls over the marshmallow mixture.
- 9Bake for another 30 minutes.
- 10Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2296.5
- Calories from Fat 808
- Total Fat 89.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 210.0 mg
- Sodium 2682.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 355.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 227.5 g
- Protein 37.2 g