Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not your usual chocolate cake...rich and gooey!
Make and share this Gooey Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13" x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, 1/4 cup milk, cake mix and the egg; mix to combine well (batter will be stiff).
- Press TWO-THIRDS of the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan (using floured hands); pat down evenly, the layer will be thin.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1/2 cup condensed milk and the marshmallow creme in a bowl; stir in the peanut butter chips/morsels.
- Remove the pan from the oven; spread the marshmallow mixture evenly over the brownie layer.
- Carefully drop the remaining batter by the spoonfuls over the marshmallow mixture.
- Bake for another 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.