Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from my Mom - I don't know where she got it, but I've been making it for 35 years - it's quick, easy and delicious!! A nice change from brownies.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Blend in condensed milk.
- Pour into an 8x8x2" pan which has been greased and bottom lined with waxed paper and greased again.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is a golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately to a wire rack, and remove the waxed paper.
- Cut into 2" squares - makes 16 squares.
This is really yummy. I had to hide it so i didn't eat it all before my bf came home. I will be makeing this one again.