1/3 Photos of Golden Glow Cupcakes
Jacklyn Modery's Note:
This won a blue ribbon at the Kentucky State Fair. It is from America's Best Recipes State Fair Blue Ribbon Winners Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- 3Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt,and sugar.
- 4Add the shortening and 3/4 cup of the milk and beat for 2 minutes.
- 5Add the remaining 1/4 cup milk, the eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes.
- 6Pour the batter into muffin tins only filling half way up. Don't over-fill!
- 7Bake for 18 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Glow Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (994 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 153.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g