1/3 Photos of Godiva Biscotti
1 hr 15 mins
From Flora's Recipe Hideout
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 orange, rind of, grated
- 4 teaspoons Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten (for egg wash)
- Godiva original chocolate liqueur, as needed
- 1Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 2Beat the eggs until light, add the sugar gradually and beat until the mixture is ribbony, about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in the orange rind and Godiva Liqueur.
- 4Add the sifted ingredients and blend on low speed until incorporated.
- 5Fold in the almonds, hazelnuts, and pine nuts until blended.
- 6With lightly floured hands, form 3 loaves, each 12 inches long and 2 inches wide; place on a buttered baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from the oven, and using a serrated knife, immediately cut diagonally into 3/4 inch slices.
- 8Lay the slices on their sides on a sheet pan, return to the oven and bake for 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, cool and store in a tightly covered container.
- 9Serve drizzled with additional Godiva Liqueur.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (1010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1040.7
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 334.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of
Godiva original chocolate liqueur