From Flora's Recipe Hideout
Make and share this Godiva Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 orange, rind of, grated
- 4 teaspoons Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten (for egg wash)
- Godiva original chocolate liqueur, as needed
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Beat the eggs until light, add the sugar gradually and beat until the mixture is ribbony, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the orange rind and Godiva Liqueur.
- Add the sifted ingredients and blend on low speed until incorporated.
- Fold in the almonds, hazelnuts, and pine nuts until blended.
- With lightly floured hands, form 3 loaves, each 12 inches long and 2 inches wide; place on a buttered baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from the oven, and using a serrated knife, immediately cut diagonally into 3/4 inch slices.
- Lay the slices on their sides on a sheet pan, return to the oven and bake for 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, cool and store in a tightly covered container.
- Serve drizzled with additional Godiva Liqueur.