Chef #455163 Nurse Joanie's Note:
No Glutens, No Sugar, Xylitol is a great natural sugar replacement and great for the teeth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Melt butter and combine with xylitol sugar, water, and vanilla.
- 3Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, nuts, chips, Mix thoroughly.
- 4Coat the bottom of small baking pan with butter or non-stick spray and pour in batter.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Sugar Free Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 64.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
xylitol sugar substitute
sugar-free chocolate chips