Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No Glutens, No Sugar, Xylitol is a great natural sugar replacement and great for the teeth.
Make and share this Gluten Free Sugar Free Brownie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter and combine with xylitol sugar, water, and vanilla.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, nuts, chips, Mix thoroughly.
- Coat the bottom of small baking pan with butter or non-stick spray and pour in batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
These brownies were extremely crumbly and had a chalky texture. No good.
This is fantastic!!!
might need an egg. I'll try it. Maybe with carob instead. Chocolate gives me a headache,