Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No Glutens, No Sugar, Xylitol is a great natural sugar replacement and great for the teeth.
Make and share this Gluten Free Sugar Free Brownie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter and combine with xylitol sugar, water, and vanilla.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, nuts, chips, Mix thoroughly.
- Coat the bottom of small baking pan with butter or non-stick spray and pour in batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.