1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Strawberry Banana Loaf
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This sweet, moist loaf combines the all-time favouite flavours of strawberry and banana with a touch of oats for a nice texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, bedat eggs until frothy.
- 2Stir in oil, applesauce, sugar, strawberries, and banana.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, powder, soda, and salt; stir to distribute evenly.
- 4Stir two mixtures together JUST to moisten.
- 5Spoon into a greased 9"x5"3" loaf and bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 1 hour.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan to cool on wire rack.
- 7Best if served the day after baking.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Strawberry Banana Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder