1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Soft Molasses Drops
Soft, chewy, and moist... these spicy cookies are best enjoyed with a nice tall glass of milk! Or some vanilla flavoured rice milk, in my case... LOL!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure first 8 ingredients in given order into a mixing bowl.
- 2Stir baking soda into hot coffee.
- 3Add and beat dough until thoroughly blended.
- 4Drop by tablespoons onton greased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake in 375* oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 6Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Soft Molasses Drops
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet rice flour