These cookies do not taste like gluten-free cookies. They are not fragile like gf cookies either! Chocolate lovers only!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with unsalted butter.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, the 2 oz. of unsweetened chocolate, and the 2 Tablespoons of salted butter.
- Remove from heat; add the eggs, sugar, rice flour, vanilla, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides of the pan. Stir in bittersweet chocolate pieces, the rest of the chocolate chips, and the 1 cup of walnuts.
- Drop about a teaspoonful of cookie dough on the greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until the surface of the cookie looks dull and cracked.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. This recipe makes about 36 cookies.