1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Gluten Free Mommy's Note:
These cookies do not taste like gluten-free cookies. They are not fragile like gf cookies either! Chocolate lovers only!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet with unsalted butter.
- 3In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, the 2 oz. of unsweetened chocolate, and the 2 Tablespoons of salted butter.
- 4Remove from heat; add the eggs, sugar, rice flour, vanilla, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides of the pan. Stir in bittersweet chocolate pieces, the rest of the chocolate chips, and the 1 cup of walnuts.
- 5Drop about a teaspoonful of cookie dough on the greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake in the 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until the surface of the cookie looks dull and cracked.
- 7Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. This recipe makes about 36 cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (929 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g