1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Candied Ginger Cookies
Sweet and spicy cookies with the pleasing 'bite' of ginger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup tbsps minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Add yolk and beat well.
- 3Add vanilla and beat until smooth.
- 4Cobine next 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- 5Add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- 6Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a soft dough forms.
- 7Roll dough into 2-teaspoon sized balls.
- 8Arrange on greased cookie sheets and bake in a preheated 375* oven for 10 to 12 minutes until golden and tops of cookies appear cracked.
- 9Let stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Candied Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 47.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder