1/2 Photos of Gluten-Free Butter Pecan Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe from Celiac.com Preparation time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (make sure it's gluten-free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (use 1/8 teas. if you use salted butter)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum, rounded
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (or French vanilla)
- 2 3/4 cups gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup pecans, coarsely ground
- 1Cream together butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Dough should be very thick and gooey. Add more flour if necessary.
- 5Chill 1 or more hours,.
- 6Drop by round teaspoons onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10-11 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 8Allow to cool for a few moments before removing from cookie sheet.
- 9Store in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Butter Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 987.9
- Calories from Fat 570
- Total Fat 63.3 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 1230.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 102.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: