1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Apple Pecan Cake
1 hr 15 mins
A wonderfully moist gluten free cake. This makes a one layer 9-inch cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Cake
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix (or 2 cups AP GF flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1 teaspoon baking soda)
- 2 cups baking apples, peeled & diced (I used Granny Smith)
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
For the frosting
- 1Preheat to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- 4Add oil, applesauce, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon; beat well.
- 5Stir in baking mix.
- 6Add apples, raisins, and pecans and stir just until combined.
- 7Pour into greased cake pan.
- 8Bake 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- 10Meanwhile prepare the frosting.
- 11Cream together cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- 12Add maple syrup and then powdered sugar, one cup at a time. Add more maple syrup, if necessary.
- 13Frost cake when completely cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Apple Pecan Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 67.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix