1/4 Photos of Glazed Lemon Cookies
Another recipe from the May 2009 everyday FOOD magazine that I don't want to lose when I get rid of the magazine. I love everything lemon!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, lemon zest.
- 3In large bowl, using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat until combined.
- 5With mixer on low, beat in flour mixture.
- 6Drop dough by heaping tbsps, 1" apart onto 2 baking sheets.
- 7Bake until edges are golden, 15-20 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through.
- 8Let cool 2 minutes on sheets, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- 9Spread cookies with
- 10lemon glaze and let set, about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g