Another recipe from the May 2009 everyday FOOD magazine that I don't want to lose when I get rid of the magazine. I love everything lemon!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, lemon zest.
- In large bowl, using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat until combined.
- With mixer on low, beat in flour mixture.
- Drop dough by heaping tbsps, 1" apart onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake until edges are golden, 15-20 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through.
- Let cool 2 minutes on sheets, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread cookies with
- lemon glaze and let set, about 1 hour.