This is the gingerbread I use in my Apple Gingerbread Bread Pudding.
Make and share this Gingerbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 5" loaf pan.
- In a bowl, measure the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy on medium speed. Beat in the egg and continue beating until combined.
- Combine the molasses and milk in a small bowl. Remove the butter mixture from the mixer. Alternate adding the flour and milk mixtures to the butter mixture. Fold the batter together with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for approximately 50 minutes or until done. Let cool in pan.