This is the recipe right off the bag. I like this recipe better than Toll House recipe because the mix seems less sugary tasting so the flavor of the chips stands out.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with sugars at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color (about 4 minutes).
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 miutes or until golden.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.