1/1 Photo of Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the recipe right off the bag. I like this recipe better than Toll House recipe because the mix seems less sugary tasting so the flavor of the chips stands out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Stir flour with baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat butter with sugars at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color (about 4 minutes).
- 4Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, mix on low speed until incorporated.
- 5Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 9-11 miutes or until golden.
- 9Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g