1/3 Photos of German Hazelnut Cookies
Posted by request - hope you like it! (Prep time does not include chill time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Add egg.
- 3Gradually stir in the flour and hazelnuts on low speed; mix until well blended.
- 4Divide dough in half and form 2 logs.
- 5Chill the logs, wrapped in foil, for at least 1 hour.
- 6Cut each log into 1/4-inch thick rounds and arrange the rounds 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 175°C (350° F) until the edges of the cookies are golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- 8Let cool completely.
- 9Place Nutella between the two bottom sides of the cooled cookies.
- 10Press gently till filling has spread to edge of cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Hazelnut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (831 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g