Yummy cinnamon sugar cookie!! We love these made in a 3 inch size cookie. Easy to mix, bake and EAT!
- Mix sugar, shortening and eggs together.
- Gradually add dry ingredients along with milk.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar topping; sprinkle on each cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 13 minutes.
This recipe makes a great cookie. Very easy to make. I also reduced the milk by 1/4 cup. I used sour milk. This cookie is very close to one made by my German grandmother (many years ago.) Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Just finished this recipe only to find out that as one review had said (watch themilk amot as they began runny so decided to refrigerate and thank goodness it worked made as usual0 made be happy
Like a cake batter and thus the cookie is puffy and so very moist. I added spices as the original recipe was a little bland for me so added all spice, cinnamon and cloves to the batter. Don't under bake as they stick to the cooling rack. Must reduce milk by 1/4 cup as others have noted!