Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
A simple cake mix cookie that can be made in no time flat. I like the combination of the raisins with the chocolate flavor. From a '00 Quick Cooking.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs, butter and oats.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto an ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks.
Wow, this was so easy. I'm definitely keeping this one to make again. I used 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips with the raisins. They taste like the Cadbury fruit & nut bar. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting DDW!
I made these for a cake sale @ work. I did not have chocolate chips or raisines, but I did have Raisinettes, so I used them. The cookies were the first thing to sell out!! An enormous hit! This ia keeper!!!!
My new step-daughter and I made these for a school project on Germany! Ya know "german chocolate" is German right?? We thought so!! They were delicious!! Pat & Katie Del Greco 5/16/04