1/2 Photos of German Chocolate Brownies
Chef Dragon Neraye's Note:
I made this recipe on accident when making German Chocolate bars. The original recipe calls for German Chocolate Cake mix, but I had forgotten when I got to the store and grabbed brownie mix instead. Here is my take on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a mixing bowl mix, brownie mix, vegetable oil, water and egg.
- 3Grease a 9"x9" baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- 4Pour half the brownie mix into the baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle 1/2 the chocolate chips over the brownie layer.
- 6With a teaspoon, drop spoonfuls of frosting over chocolate chip layer.
- 7Pour remaining brownie mix over the top and sprinkle the remaining half of the chocolate chips.
- 8Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Let cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.3
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 229.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g