1/2 Photos of German Chocolate Brownies
running rachel's Note:
These are gooey brownies that are sure to please.
My Private Note
pan of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix cake mix with 1/3 cup Pet milk, oleo and chopped nuts.
- 3Press half into a 9 X 13 inch ungreased pan.
- 4Bake for 6 minutes using temperature on cake box.
- 5Mix and melt caramels with 1/3 cup Pet milk;.
- 6Pour caramel mixture on cake and sprinkle chocolate chips over this.
- 7Crumble rest of cake mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: