1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe with a food processor many years ago and have been using it ever since. I assumed I'd find it posted here already. However, I've just reviewed 7 pages of zucchini bread recipes, and didn't find one with the same ratio of standard ingredients. I love the flavor and texture, and decided to post here for future reference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 9 X 5 loaf pan.
- 2Chop or slice walnuts (I use the food processor slicer blade) and set aside.
- 3Shred zucchini and set aside.
- 4In a food processor bowl (with knife blade), or mixer bowl, add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. Process or mix until just blended.
- 5Add flour to the bowl. Process or mix just until incorporated into the batter.
- 6Add zucchini and walnuts, and stir by hand just until they're mixed in . Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake until the loaf tests done, about 1 1/4 hours.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Fresh Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 256.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g