1/2 Photos of Fudgy Oatmeal Brownies
I love using oatmeal instead of white flour. It is a whole grain and adds moist chewiness to baked goods as well as being good for you. These easy brownies are super-easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and butter an 8 x 8 pan.
- 2Melt butter in a glass bowl in the microwave.
- 3Meanwhile, process oatmeal in a food processor or clean coffee grinder for a few moments till it is more flour-like.
- 4Add the cocoa to the melted butter and mix well.
- 5Stir in the sugar.
- 6Stir in the egg.
- 7Stir in the oat flour and vanilla.
- 8The batter will be rather stiff. Spread it evenly in the buttered pan.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Oatmeal Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g