1/2 Photos of Fudgy Brownies from Scratch
These brownies are awesome. Nice rich chocolately flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour 9x13 inch pan.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the cocoa and baking soda, add 1/3 c veg oil and boiling water. Mix until well blended and thickened.
- 4Stir in the sugar, eggs, and remaining 1/3 c veg oil. Mix together.
- 5Finally add the flour, vanilla, and salt. mix just until all of the flour is absorbed.
- 6Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 7Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Brownies from Scratch
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g