These brownies are awesome. Nice rich chocolately flavor.
Make and share this Fudgy Brownies from Scratch recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cocoa and baking soda, add 1/3 c veg oil and boiling water. Mix until well blended and thickened.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, and remaining 1/3 c veg oil. Mix together.
- Finally add the flour, vanilla, and salt. mix just until all of the flour is absorbed.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting.