This is one of the few recipes of my mom's that I have in her own handwriting. My husband was scarfing these one Christmas at my parents's house, so she sent home the recipe. She states this makes 5 dozen cookies, but she made them bigger, so got about 30.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add flour and salt and mix well.
- Add nuts, remaining chips,and vanilla.
- Drop by 2 tsps or whatever size you want,on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325* for about 12 minutes.