1/2 Photos of Frozen Snicker Pie
2 hrs 10 mins
First Place Cook's Note:
This is a staple in your freezer if you are on a low-sugar diet. It is a favorite of all First Place Members. It taste like a frozen Snicker candy bar. Really simple to make and it only takes minutes to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a large mixing bowl let the ice cream soften, with an electric mixer mix in the dry pudding mix and peanut butter.
- 2With a spatula fold in the Cool Whip Lite. Pour into the pie crust.
- 3Cover the pie with plastic wrap or the dome cover included with the pie crust and place in the freezer for at least two hours.
- 4Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. This can be refrozen.
- 5Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 meat, 1 1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Snicker Pie
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 144.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust
sugar-free vanilla ice cream