1/1 Photo of Frosted Peanut Butter Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
These take a litte effort but my DD is a peanut butter lover and these are her favorite brownies. Got this from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook 1 cup butter and 1/3 cup cocoa in a saucepan over low heat until butter melts, stirring often.
- 2Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
- 3Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Add chocolate mixture, and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- 6Spread mixture into a greased 15x10 jellyroll pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Remove lid from peanut butter jar; microwave peanut butter at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 minutes, stirring once.
- 9Spread over warm brownies.
- 10Chill 30 minutes.
- 11Cook remaining 1/2 c.
- 12butter, milk, and marshmallows in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until marshmallows melt.
- 13Remove from heat.
- 14Whisk in 1/4 cup cocoa; gradually stir in powdered sugar until smooth.
- 15Spread over peanut butter, and chill 20 minutes.
- 16Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 83.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g